Thursday, February 9, 2012

Welcome....

Well it's been a long time coming, but I finally got around to starting a new blog!

To me, ScopeThatColon.Blogspot kind of wore out it's welcome. I've been healthy and really only having regular, unexciting check ups... not much to write about there.
I truly think I can accomplish (and entertain) more with this new blog.

After my fight with cancer, I realized how fortunate I was to have family, friends and a life that allowed me to get better. Not everyone is as lucky. Here's an opportunity to help.

I have a few plans that I'm ironing out to try to make this all interactive. Basic ideas include a place for me to talk about my fundraising plans and goals (and make me more accountable), a platform for friends and family to promote their fundraising events and a place that frankly, I can talk about basically anything that comes across my brain.

Right now all of this is still a work in progress so please be patient and check back often as details emerge on how the different components will come together.

Hop on and join the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment